Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thrice! Thrice! Thrice around the Sportscentrum!

Huzzah! A new long of 1:03:34! I did take an extra day in between, but have gone out three times this week. I'll have to see if I can keep it up since I'm decamping to another location in Pretoria tomorrow, for one last week.

I also took some pictures with the tune-o-matic, which I'll post LATER.

And finally, a long all-Ween playlist
Exactly Where I'm At -From the album White Pepper
Take Me Away -From the album Chocolate and Cheese
Don't Laugh (I Love You) -From the album God Ween Satan: The Oneness
Mutilated Lips -From the album The Mollusk
Transdermal Celebration -From the album Quebec
Pretty Girl -From the album 12 Golden Country Greats
Pork Roll Egg and Cheese -From the album The Pod
Roses Are Free -From the album Chocolate and Cheese
Chocolate Town -From the album Quebec
Nan -From the album God Ween Satan: The Oneness
Buckingham Green -From the album The Mollusk
The Stallion Part 3. -From the album Pure Guava
Push Th' Little Daisies -From the album Pure Guava
Even If You Don't -From the album White Pepper
You Were The Fool -From the album 12 Golden Country Greats

No comments: