Almost a month since my last run. The first step back is the hardest, for sure. I finally got my butt up and went back to Gay/Woodfield. A week ago, the Dean of my College was hit and killed while she was running, so part of me has been afraid to get back out there, and part of me inspired to get back out there. Of course, her death doesn't account for the prior three weeks of sloth. My feet looked awful after the Tough Ten, though, with a huge blood blister that's finally worked itself out. But at the heart of it, I don't exactly know why I've been so slothful, but it's time for it to stop.
Playlist
Peace Treaty -Peter Tosh
Carbon Monoxide -CAKE
Lust for Life -Iggy Pop
Opera Singer -CAKE
Can't Get There From Here -R.E.M.
Italian Leather Sofa -CAKE
Times
L1 13:05
L2 11:11
L3 0:55
Total 25:12
Distance 2.7 miles
Total 2.7 miles
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Been a long time, been a long time, been a long
Labels:
cake,
Iggy Pop,
Peter Tosh,
REM,
SLOTH,
true confessions,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment