This evening, after a disappointing Auburn game, a resounding Oregon State game, a soccer game in which my daughter scored a goal (!) and an Orchid Society picnic in Columbus, Georgia, I went out for a run as the sun was setting. Fortunately, I was carrying a flashlight. I decided to run up University to Donahue, and instead of turning up towards College I turned towards Longleaf and up into that neighborhood. I came out on Summerhills and crossed over into Town Creek Park.
| Playlist |
|
| We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together |
Taylor Swift |
| Gangnam Style |
Psy |
| Frontier Psychiatrist |
the Avalanches |
| Sweet Emotion |
Aerosmith |
| Walk Like An Egyptian |
the Bangles |
| Crosseyed and Painless |
Talking Heads |
| Cantique |
Kanda Bongo Man |
| Lady |
Fela |
Distance 4.42 miles
Cumulative 8.44 miles
Time 37:36
Pace 8:30 min/mile
No comments:
Post a Comment