Sunday, November 8, 2009

Midnight rider

Went out to Chewacla and back this evening, before dark. I usually take a little time off after a long run, but I didn't want to hold out this long. Yesterday, my left knee was bothering me after trampoline jumping with my girls and a long walk to and from the football stadium, most of it with one of them on my back. Today I'm all right, though. Mostly just a little tightness in my right calf.

Playlist
Midnight Rider -The Allman Brothers
Get Back -The Beatles
Beautiful Delilah -Chuck Berry
For All The Cows -Foo Fighters
Chocolate Town -Ween
The Sky is Falling -Queens of the Stone Age
Cissy Strut -The Meters
I Gotcha -Joe Tex
Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) -Jimi Hendrix. Helped me get up that last hill.
Pinhead -The Ramones.

Times
Length 1-> 8:56
Length 2-> 7:50
Length 3-> 8:17
Length 4-> 8:45
Total 33:48 Pretty slow on the start, but picked up on the way back.

No comments: