Thursday, November 19, 2009

Long Run to Shel Toomer and Back

I took an extra day or two off, so I went on a long (1hr+) run today, down to Shel Toomer Bike Path to the end and back. It's about six miles.

Playlist
Jeepster -T. Rex
Motel in My Bed -X
The New World -X
Found a Job -Talking Heads
Take Me Away -Ween
Roses are free -Ween
Cocaine Blues -Johnny Cash
I'll Never Forget You -Husker Du
Political Song for Michael Jackson to Sing -Minutemen
Severed Goddess Hand -Meat Puppets
Sweet Home Alabama -Lynyrd Skynyrd
Dixie Chicken -Little Feat
Christine Sixteen -KISS
Our Lips are Sealed -Go-Gos
For All the Cows -Foo Fighters
Moonage Daydream -David Bowie
Shake a Leg -AC/DC
Crazy Train -Ozzy Osbourne

Times
Length 1->8:27
Length 2->7:39
Length 3->15:16
Length 4->15:45
Length 5->8:25
Length 6->9:02
Total->1:04:34
Definitely slowed down a bit between way out and back. Not too surprising, I guess. Shel Toomer has a bit more up and down, unlike the Ogletree route, which is longer but less topography.

No comments: