I just rebought Exile on Main Street, the Rolling Stones masterpiece, on iTunes. I've listened to my vinyl copy a few times recently, and determined it was a reasonable purchase. Tonight I made it up to Samford/Gay and back after a few days off. Feeling good, building back up in distance. Hopefully will fell okay tomorrow, when I'm on my feet all day.
Playlist
Samba Da Bemcao -Bebel Gilberto
Rocks Off -the Rolling Stones
Every Breath You Take -the Police
The Gnome -Pink Floyd
I Felt Like A Gringo -Minutemen
Sing A Simple Song -the Meters
Sweet Home Alabama -Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Song Remains The Same -Led Zeppelin
Ruby -Kaiser Chiefs
Happy -the Rolling Stones
Confusion Fog -Meat Puppets
Times
L1 13:35
L2 6:37
L3 6:09
L4 11:30
L5 0:53
Total 38:44
Distance 4.0 miles
Cumulative distance 9.4 miles
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Exile on Gay Street
Labels:
Led Zeppelin,
meat puppets,
minutemen,
Pink Floyd,
Police,
rolling stones,
skynyrd,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment