Long time without going out. I couldn't even get out a second time in San Francisco. It's finally cooled off a little bit, and I felt inspired, so I went on a short run, up to Gay/Woodfield and back. My friend gave me an entry form for a 10 mile race in October. It may take some doing, but I think I'm going to try for it.
Playlist
People are Strange -the Doors
Electric Avenue -Eddy Grant
It's Summertime -Flaming Lips
Rock and Roll, Part 2 -Gary Glitter
The Next Episode -Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
Ruby -Kaiser Chiefs
Rhythm and Rhyme -George Clinton
Found A Job -Talking Heads
Times
L1 13:42
L2 11:47
L3 1:02
Total 26:30
Distance
2.7 miles
Monday, August 16, 2010
Dang, already missed half of August.
Labels:
dr. dre,
Flaming Lips,
gary glitter,
p-funk,
short,
SLOTH,
snoop dogg,
Talking Heads,
the doors,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment