I've fallen off the wagon again, today was my first run in a couple of weeks. It's really been too damned hot for me to run in Auburn, and I've been busy landing a job (!) at the University. Now I'm on vacation in San Francisco, where, it's much nicer for running, to paraphrase Mark Twain. Last night I went to the Giants game at AT&T Park, which was nice, though it was sold out and I spent the game on my feet. My knees were feeling it about the 5th inning on. Great game though; I got to see Tim Lincecum pitch.
Today I went on a pretty short one from my inlaws house to Mountain Lake Park and back. Just a short one to get me going hopefully for a longer one tomorrow in Golden Gate Park.
Playlist
Going to California -Led Zeppelin
Oh! You Pretty Things -David Bowie
Lust for Life -Iggy Pop
Found a Job -Talking Heads
Time
19:55
Distance
? not sure, probably not much more than two miles if that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment