A night off and a little further tonight. I went up Gay to Samford, over to College and back via Woodfield, a 4.6 mile route. Building my way back up. Still feeling some aches and pains in the legs, but mostly working itself out en route. When I got back tonight, though, I felt it in my left knee, but not in the same area that was affected by surgery. Again, I didn't get out until after 10 pm, and without a shirt. My pasty whiteness is probably reflective enough, though I always carry a flashlight at night. I've been having that "David Bowie is an utter genius" feeling again, as is evident in the playlist.
Playlist
Space Oddity -from "Space Oddity"
Lust for Life -(Iggy Pop) from "Lust for Life"
Black Country Rock -from "The Man Who Sold the World"
Diamond Dogs -from "Diamond Dogs"
Queen Bitch -from "Hunky Dory"
Moonage Daydream -from "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"
Suffragette City -from "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"
Sweet Thing -from "Diamond Dogs"
Rebel Rebel -from "Diamond Dogs"
The Width of a Circle -from "The Man Who Sold the World"
Times
L1 13:10
L2 6:15
L3 7:25
L4 3:30
L5 11:14
L6 0:53
Total 42:26
Distance 4.6 miles
Cumulative distance 10.1 miles
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment