Well. If I really did have 20 runs in me this month, I'll have to do some two-a-days. And I'm not doing that. Here it is, 12 days in and this is my first run. It is amazingly easy to get out of the rhythm and throw it all in. But today, in spite of my legs coming up with pains to thwart me, and my procrastinator running on all cylinders, I did get out for a very short one. Over the hill to the stop sign and back. It could be the first post to require more time to write than complete, but here it is. I have been doing a little bit of swimming, but really I've just been lazy.
Playlist. New stuff to the tune-o-matic
Prodigal Son -Rolling Stones
Electric Avenue -Eddy Grant
Tipsy -J-Kwon
Hyphy -Federation
Times
L1 8:55
L2 8:34
Total 17:29
Distance
1.8 miles
Cumulative
1.8 miles
Monday, July 12, 2010
July? More like Ju-lame!
Labels:
HipHop,
ogletree,
other outdoor activities,
rolling stones,
short,
SLOTH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment