Saturday, February 19, 2011

Love Your Heart 2011

Ran the Love Your Heart again. Last year I clocked in around 58:40, this year my goal was to get as close to 50 minutes as I could. I came in about 56:20, so better than last year, but not too close to 50:00. Maybe I'll keep improving. This year the course was the same, but instead of starting at the top of Chewacla and heading all the way down the bike path and back, it started at the entrance to Chewacla, then up to the top of the Park and back, then out the bike path and back. Once again, I did a good job of passing folks on the hills. I didn't see too many familiar faces out there, Wayne apparently did not run, but I did see my friend Corey who ran barefoot.

Playlist
Rusty Cage -Soundgarden
Prodigal Son -Rolling Stones
Armagideon Time -the Clash
THe Jean Genie -David Bowie
Shadow Stabbing -CAKE
Heroes -David Bowie
Queen B*tch -David Bowie
El Microfono -Mexican Institute of Sound
Black Country Rock -David Bowie
Coming in Hot -Peter Tosh
Sissyneck -Beck
Hyphy -Federation
She Don't Use Jelly -Flaming Lips
Run (I'm a Natural Disaster) -Gnarls Barkley

Time
56:18 (or so)

Distance 6.1 miles
Cumulative distance 19.5 miles

No comments: