Slacking again. It's now Spring, and the yellow rain of pollen has descended. Last week was Spring Break, and in spite of not much to do, I didn't go running. Finally, my idle blog is shaming me back out on the roads. I went up to Woodfield/Gay and back. My hips and knees have been hurting, and I've been using that as an excuse.
Playlist
Dreadlock Holiday -10cc (inspired by the ICC World Cup)
Windy and Warm -Richard Kiser
Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed -David Bowie
Can't Get There From Here -R.E.M.
Electric Avenue -Eddy Grant
New Gods -Meat Puppets
Lowazo -Kanda Bongo Man
Times
L1 13:09
L2 11:43
L3 1:00
Total 25:52
Distance 2.8 miles
Cumulative distance: same
Monday, March 21, 2011
Another month off
Labels:
david bowie,
healing,
injury,
Kanda Bongo Man,
meat puppets,
reggae,
REM,
SLOTH,
slow,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment