Monday, April 11, 2011

Mississippi mud

It's been entirely too long since I went running. Yesterday, I was out on a field trip with the class I'm teaching, and just felt the urge. We were down at the Grand Bay NERR, and I was having a hard time sleeping. I was planning on getting up early, and thought a run might be in order. The road was nice and flat, but a bit longer than I expected even though I'd driven it the day before. But it didn't hurt me that badly, though it was a bit warm for 6:30 am and very humid of course. I had my old trainers with me, which felt better than my newer ones. I think I need some new ones.

Playlist
What New York Used to Be -the Kills
El Microfono -Mexican Institute of Sound
Paper Planes -M.I.A.
Fireflies -Owl City
Rock Problems -the Hold Steady
Slave Driver -Jenny and Johnny
Been Caught Stealing -Jane's Addiction
Dreadlock Holiday -10cc
Fascinating Rhythm -Ella Fitzgerald
Frontier Psychiatrist -the Avalanches
Freedom of '76 -Ween
Guns of Brixton -the Clash

Times
L1 20:27
L2 20:23
Total 40:49

Distance
4.4 miles
Cumulative distance
4.4 miles

No comments: