Sunday, October 16, 2011

250th Post!

According to the tabulation apparatus of Blogger, this is my 250th post on this blog. Yay! Almost all of those are tales of a run. This morning, I figured I needed to gain some ground, and see if I'm anywhere near ready for the Athens Half Marathon one week from today. I went out Ogletree and back, then down Wright's Mill to Chewacla and back, a route I calculated at 10.2 miles. It did seem to go all right, so perhaps I am ready. And given my time, I think I may have a shot at getting in under 2.0 hours, which is my goal.

Playlist Rolling Stones, late 60s-early 70s
Sympathy for the Devil from "Beggars Banquet"
No Expectations from "Beggars Banquet"
Dear Doctor from "Beggars Banquet"
Parachute Woman from "Beggars Banquet"
Jigsaw Puzzle from "Beggars Banquet"
Street Fighting Man from "Beggars Banquet"
Prodigal Son from "Beggars Banquet"
Stray Cat Blues from "Beggars Banquet"
Factory Girl from "Beggars Banquet"
Salt of the Earth from "Beggars Banquet"
Gimme Shelter from "Let It Bleed"
Love In Vain from "Let It Bleed"
Country Honk from "Let It Bleed"
Live With Me from "Let It Bleed"
Let It Bleed from "Let It Bleed"
Midnight Rambler from "Let It Bleed"
You Got The Silver from "Let It Bleed"
Monkey Man from "Let It Bleed"
You Can't Always Get What You Want from "Let It Bleed"
Brown Sugar From "Sticky Fingers"
Sway From "Sticky Fingers"

Times
L1 8:07
L2 11:27
L3 18:20
L4 18:01
L5 12:07
L6 7:05
L7 7:17
L8 0:47
Total 1:30:22

Distance 10.2 miles
Cumulative distance 14.8 miles

No comments: