Sunday, August 5, 2012

DC weekend

The wife and kids and I are in Washington DC for the weekend the girls are staying with her aunt and Joss and I are staying in a hotel near Dupont Circle. Joss has some work to do so while she is seeking Wi-Fi and coffee I decided to go on a run down to the National Mall. I ran down 17th and then along Constitution to the Lincoln Memorial around to the Potomac side and up to just west of the Washington Monument. I had wanted to run the complete mall down to the capital but it was rather muggy and hot and as I haven't been running a little while didn't really feel up to it. So I ran back up 17th and home well to the hotel. I forgot to bring any of your phones so I brought my two nomadic along just to keep up with my mileage.
Distance 4.20 miles
Cumulative 4.20 mi
Time 37:49
Pace 8:59 min/mi

No comments: