Up in Portland, OR, with my sister's family and our folks. So today was the first time I ran with my Dad and my daughter. The two of them went out a mile and a half with me, taking it easy, then I peeled off and kept running up into my Alma Mater, Reed College. I crossed campus and past my old house at 40th and Woodstock. I picked it up a bit and put in my earphones once I was on my own. All together, another 5 miler.
| Playlist |
More I |
| I Wanna Roo You |
Van Morrison |
| I Am the Fly |
Wire |
| I Can't Quit You |
Led Zeppelin |
| I Shot the Sheriff |
Bob Marley |
| I Me Mine |
Beatles |
| I Refuse to Lose |
James Brown |
| I Will |
Beatles |
| I Would Die 4U |
Prince |
| I'm a Mindless Idiot |
Meat Puppets |
| I'm Amazed |
My Morning Jacket |
Distance 5.13 miles
Cumulative 25.29 miles
Time 48:14 min
Pace 9:24 min/mile
No comments:
Post a Comment