While Veronica is with her grandparents, I thought I'd go on a solo run to see if I can still go longer and faster. It was rather painful, actually. It's a bright sunny day in San Francisco, probably in the 70s so much cooler than I'm used to, but still I didn't feel like going on and on and on. As it was I went up 14th Ave to Geary, then up Funston to Fulton and into the Rose Garden (in full bloom!, that's about 1.0 mile) Then I went up JFK to over by Oak near Haight and back near the playground and carousel, then around the mall by the DeYoung (where I went this morning) and Cal Academy of Sciences. Then back out by the Rose Garden and home with an extra block to make it 5+.
| Playlist |
|
| Vibrate On |
Augustus Pablo and the Upsetters |
| Red, Red Wine |
UB40 |
| T.B. Sheets |
Van Morrison |
| Jump Around |
House of Pain |
| How Many More Times |
Led Zeppelin |
| Pass the Dutchie |
Musical Youth |
| Enter the Ninja |
Die Antwoord |
| Creep |
Radiohead |
Distance 5.03 miles
Cumulative 15.16 miles
Time 43:27
Pace 8.38 min/mile
No comments:
Post a Comment