Friday, October 30, 2009

Once in a lifetime

Perfect weather for a jog today. Overcast, mid-60's, no wind. So today I went up and explored beyond the Gay/Woodfield intersection. I ran up Fontaine St, which looked interesting driving by yesterday. It hooked back up with Woodfield, so not too exciting. But then over to Wright's Mill and through Town Creek Park with a loop through the latter. No real theme to the playlist, but fun stuff.

Playlist
Once in a lifetime -Talking Heads
Pink eye (on my leg) -Ween
Guitar -Cake
Jeepster -T. Rex
Going on -Gnarls Barkley
What is life -George Harrison
Hey ladies -Beastie Boys
Fat bottomed girls -Queen
Big chief -Professor Longhair
Motel in my bed -X

Time
Home -> Woodfield 13:31
Woodfield->Fontaine, Woodfield, Wright's Mill, Town Creek Cutover 12:40
Town Creek Loop 13:09
Town Creek -> Home 8:38
Total 39:31
Hard to tell what these splits mean, no two are identical. I guess I can compare the first leg to other days, but not too exciting there.

No comments: