Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dogs

New tune-o-matic. They did rush it right back to me after the previous one got smashed in the face, although at a high price. I've been trying to get out again for a few days, and didn't get out until this evening. It was pretty chilly out there, so I donned the spandex. Tonight's theme: dogs. No reason really, just dog songs. Out to Chewacla and back. Pretty quickly.

Playlist
Atomic Dog -George Clinton
Diamond Dogs -David Bowie
Black Dog -Led Zeppelin
Gin and Juice -Snoop Dogg
Do the Dog -The Specials
The Next Episode -Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
If You Don't Give A Doggone About It -James Brown
Rebel Rebel -David Bowie

Times
Length 1--> 8:21
Length 2--> 7:17
Length 3 and 4 --> 15:46 (couldn't thumb the split)
Total--> 31:24 Pretty quick, all right. A new best, but not by much. I think the low temps kept me moving along.

No comments: