So on my trip to Charlottesville, I dropped my tune-o-matic, which cracked its screen :{(- (that's a frowning emoticon self-portrait). So after calling the manufacturer and the mobile company (who shall remain nameless, to protect the guilty) I now have to pay lots of money to send it away for an out of warranty repair/replace operation. Everything else still works, however, and if I keep it in a heavy-mil resealable bag, it stays dry and doesn't slice my finger to ribbons. Apart from that, I've been a bit lazy. A week off, though with hikes at Natural Bridge in Virginia, and some vigorous insect-collecting work out in T-town. So I haven't been completely sedentary. Anyway, it's good to be back and nice to get out for a run. It stopped raining (it was dumping this morning), and a bit warm for Spandex, but I wore it anyway. Down to Chewacla and back.
Playlist
Here Comes Your Man -The Pixies
Emperor Tomato Ketchup -Stereolab
All Your Goodies are Gone -Parliament
Mother's Little Helper -The Rolling Stones
What I'd Say (Parts 1&2) -Ray Charles
For Your Life -Led Zeppelin
History Lesson, Part I -Minutemen
Times
Length 1--> 8:46
Length 2--> 7:19
Length 3-->7:44
Length 4-->8:34
Total-->32:22 Pretty good, still up near that peak of 2 weeks ago. Can I get it down to 30:00? That would be nice.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Last time before major tuneomatic surgery
Labels:
Chewacla,
jog,
Led Zeppelin,
minutemen,
p-funk,
pixies,
playlist,
ray charles,
rolling stones,
SLOTH,
spandex,
stereolab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment