So I've been battling a little cold (mostly a cough) for a few days, since we arrived in California for the holidays. I wanted to get out for a run but didn't want to exhaust myself and turn a small cold into a big one. Yesterday, though, I felt up to the task. I like to run in Sonoma Valley Regional Park, but I would drive there and I was blocked in. So I decided to go out on the mean streets of Glen Ellen, where people drive like maniacs on curvy narrow roads. It turned out all right, and I got a good, almost hour-long run in. I clocked it at about 2.8 miles on the odometer.
Playlist
Thul'ulalele -Amaswazi Emvelo
Hey ya -Outkast
Get back -The Beatles
Let's go crazy -Prince
California love -2Pac, Dr. Dre, and Roger Troutman
Flashlight -Parliament
Coming down -Meat Puppets
Dash board -Modest Mouse
Message to you Rudy -The Specials
Gin and juice -Snoop Dogg
Cities -Talking Heads
Jimmy the exploder -White Stripes
Chocolate town -Ween
Academia -Sia
Times
L1--> 26:13
L2-->27:36
Total-->53:50. A bit more uphill on the way back, but also likely fatigue setting in. I did get a good kick in at the end though.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Sonoma run
Labels:
beatles,
cold,
dr. dre,
Indestructible Beat,
jog,
meat puppets,
modest mouse,
new route,
outkast,
playlist,
prince,
snoop dogg,
spandex,
Talking Heads,
the specials,
ween,
white stripes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment