And also Merry Christmas, Dear Reader. I find the former greeting to be in greater salutary impairment than the latter, so here I use both. I meant to go out yesterday, but my inlaws' dog had other plans,and decided to do all the running for the whole family for the afternoon, night, and yesterday morning. But with a Christmas morning present opening ceremony scheduled for 10:00, I had some time this morning to allow the sugar plums to dance in my head while my feet were pounding the pavement. I went back up to the top of the path through the golf course, but the gate was closed, so I came back down and around Mountain Lake Park again, the longer way, and back under Highway 1, rather than across Park Presidio Blvd. Just short of a half hour. I don't know whether it's being out of shape, or the steeper hills, but these past couple of runs have been a bit tough on me.
Playlist (Mostly Xmas)
Merry Christmas, Baby -Otis Redding
This Time of Year -Mighty Mighty Bosstones
32 Feet and Eight Little Tails -Gene Autry
Santa's Got A Mullet -Various Artists
Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) -Elvis Presley
Frosty the Snowman -Gene Autry
Christmas in Hollis -the A.K.A.'s
Thul'ulalele -Amaswazi Emvelo
Lust For Life -Iggy Pop
Sai -Kanda Bongo Man
Time 26:58
Distance 2.9 miles
Cumulative distance 13.9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment