Another week or so off. I had some fresh ink applied, and have been nursing it. Lame excuse, I know, but there it is. Now I'm in San Francisco, where it's rainy and cool, though not as cool as Auburn was in recent days. I ran up into the Presidio, near my in-laws home, and up the hill into the golf course and around and down back into Mountain Lake Park. Nice. Feeling okay after the week off. I need to get my mileage up, though, and that's a goal for this trip.
Playlist
Blackbird -The Beatles
16 Shells From a Thirty-Ought Six -Tom Waits
Prodigal Son -The Rolling Stones
Wai Hu'ihu'i O Ke Aniani -Gabby Pahinui
A Hundred Years From Now -Flatt and Scruggs
Ashes to Ashes -David Bowie
Nappy Dugout -Funkadelic
Time 24:32
Distance 2.6 miles
Cumulative distance 11.0 miles
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Tiger!
Labels:
beatles,
david bowie,
F and S,
funkadelic,
Gabby Pahinui,
new route,
rolling stones,
short,
Tom Waits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment