Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back in Auburn, going long

Back on the road after a few days off again, after getting back to Auburn.
Down Wright's Mill to Ogletree and back up Moore's Mill to University. One of my big loops. The inspirational nature of the mix got me to turn left at the stop sign and keep going. At least now I feel a little more confidence in getting to do that half marathon.

Playlist (Inspirational)
White Girl -X
The World's A Mess, It's In My Kiss -X
Lust for Life -Iggy Pop
Mexican Radio -Wall of Voodoo
Born Free -M.I.A.
Bust A Move -Young M.C.
I Just Got Back -Parliament
Electric Avenue -Eddy Grant
The Next Episode -Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
Red Hot Mama -Funkadelic
Our Lips Are Sealed -the Go-Gos
Exactly Where I'm At -Ween
Jimmy the Exploder -White Stripes
Opera Singer -Cake
Meanwhile, Rick James -Cake
F**k You -Cee Lo Green
Save It For Later -the English Beat
Rock Problems -the Hold Steady

Times
L1 8:35
L2 12:04
L3 20:50
L4 26:21
L5 0:49
Total 1:08:13

Distance 7.1 miles (got under 10 minute miles, yay)
Cumulative distance 9.9 miles

No comments: