I ran the half marathon this morning. A pretty nice route although a few twists and turns, and some ups and downs as well. Got to see a few of my friends there, mostly Forestry folks, and Penny was there helping run the show as usual. As for a playlist, I dialed in all of my CAKE because 1. I'm going to see them tonight in B'ham (!), and 2. it's easier than having to try and program a 2+ hour playlist. I didn't even get into "Comfort Eagle" or "Prolonging the Magic"! Right now, my hips and feet are quite sore, though I'm not feeling totally wiped out.
I won't be able to do the Love Your Heart 10K next weekend, as I have to attend a work function, but I'm not too bummed about it since I hit the Half this year.
Playlist -All CAKE
Federal Funding -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Long Time -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Got to Move -from "Showroom of Compassion"
What's Now Is Now -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Mustache Man (Wasted) -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Teenage Pregnancy -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Sick of You -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Easy to Crash -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Bound Away -from "Showroom of Compassion"
The Winter -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Italian Guy -from "Showroom of Compassion"
Wheels -from "Pressure Chief"
No Phone -from "Pressure Chief"
Dime -from "Pressure Chief"
Carbon Monoxide -from "Pressure Chief"
The Guitar Man -from "Pressure Chief"
Tougher Than It Is -from "Pressure Chief"
Frank Sinatra -from "Fashion Nugget"
The Distance -from "Fashion Nugget"
Daria -from "Fashion Nugget"
Race Car Ya-Yas -from "Fashion Nugget"
I Will Survive -from "Fashion Nugget"
Stickshifts and Safetybelts -from "Fashion Nugget"
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps -from "Fashion Nugget"
Nugget -from "Fashion Nugget"
Italian Leather Sofa -from "Fashion Nugget"
Sad Songs and Waltzes -from "Fashion Nugget"
Ruby Sees All -from "Motorcade of Generosity"
Pentagram -from "Motorcade of Generosity"
Jolene -from "Motorcade of Generosity"
Haze of Love -from "Motorcade of Generosity"
You Part The Waters -from "Motorcade of Generosity"
Jesus Wrote a Blank Check -from "Motorcade of Generosity"
Wheels -from "Wheels" (EP)
No Phone -from "Wheels" (EP)
Daria -from "Wheels" (EP)
Excuse Me (I Think I've Got A Heartache) -from "Wheels" (EP)
Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town -from "Wheels" (EP)
Unofficial time, about 2:11:00 Just over 10 minute miles. I'll take that for a first attempt on an official course.
Distance 13.1 miles
Cumulative distance 36.7 miles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment