Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cold and going to rain/snow

I've let myself eat a little bit off my New Year's Resolved Diet (less meat, more whole grain, less cheese/dairy, more veggies) because of social engagements with friends. A corollary to the Diet is that I don't want to put anybody out with my personally imposed dietary restriction. I took an extra day off after the 7 miler, and I needed to get out before tonight's expected freezing rain and/or snow. So I went on an old route I haven't seen in a while, down to Chewacla and back.

Playlist (Cold Rain and Snow Mix)
Cold Brains -Beck
Cold Sweat -James Brown
Cold Blood -Peter Tosh
Cold and Wet -Ween
Fool in the Rain -Led Zeppelin
Look at the Rain -Meat Puppets
The Rain Song -Led Zeppelin

Times
L1 8:35
L2 7:05
L3 7:23
L4 7:13
L5 0:48
Total 31:04

Distance 3.5 miles (I just remeasured, seems longer than I remember?)
Cumulative 13.4 miles

No comments: