I tried to convince my daughter to come out with me on a shorter, slower run. She was up for it yesterday, but I wasn't, then this morning I was up for it but she wasn't. Rather than argue, I decided to model the behavior of getting out and running. Instead of doing the shorter route, I went up to Samford and back, my 4 mile route. It's definitely getting hot out there, to be running at 10:00 am.
| Playlist |
whatev's |
| Where It's At |
Beck |
| Pictures of Matchstick Men |
Camper Van Beethoven |
| Chiney Man |
Culture |
| Jean Genie |
David Bowie |
| Jump Around |
House of Pain |
| Spanish Pipedream |
John Prine |
| Notion |
Matthew Dear |
| Fireflies |
Owl City |
| Come As You Are |
Nirvana |
Distance 4.09 miles
Cumulative 20.09 miles
Time 34:33
Pace 8:26 min/mi
No comments:
Post a Comment