First run since my bday. It's getting warm out there, and I should be trying to get out earlier. Today I went down to Chewacla and back, then turned into the neighborhood across from Ogletree, Wright's Crossing I think it's called. That made for a 4.56 mile loop altogether. So my new goals for the new year: 40 miles a month, no run less than 4 miles, and try and complete 1 full marathon.
| Playlist |
Return of IT |
| Don't Blame It On I |
the Congos |
| I Lost It |
Lucinda Williams |
| Get It Together |
Beastie Boys |
| It's Expected I'm Gone |
Minutemen |
| Let It Bleed |
Rolling Stones |
| Jam On It |
Newcleus |
| Where It's At |
Beck |
| Tougher Than It Is |
CAKE |
| Life and How to Live It |
REM |
Distance 4.56 miles
Cumulative 13.67 miles
Pace 8:30 min/mi
No comments:
Post a Comment