I went for a quick one last night, in both senses of the word. Quick in the sense of a short amount of time, and quick in the sense of the rate at which I ran. I worked later than I'd hoped and found the sun starting to go down, so I hurried home, togged up and went back to UP campus for a speed round. I kept up a good pace, but my breathing was labored. I don't know if it was because of city pollution, the dry air, or just being out of shape that most contributed to that problem. Today the only problem is a little tightness in my left calf, which is a bit of a problem spot for me.
The UP campus is quite a lovely milieu for my running around. The students are all back from holidays, so it's a bit more crowded than before, but at evening time it's thinned out a bit compared to midday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment