I just got back from a field trip, and, no, I wasn't able to get any running in. So no running for almost a whole week. I could have gone on Saturday, but I didn't. I saw the little guys on my shoulders, the one with the halo telling me to get off my lazy duff and get out there, and the one with the horns telling me to open a beer and watch my duff grow. So it was, I found it hard to get out the door on Sunday morning, although I really didn't feel like a beer just yet anyway. I think I felt like I had to punish myself for the break, but in the end, I went on a short one just to get back in the swing of things. Given how my legs were feeling, I'm sure this was the right thing to do. I did carry the tunes-o-matic, but didn't feel like listening, for some odd reason.
It was pretty lonely out at the sports center. Just a few odd tennis players out there.
Maybe I'll go again tonight...
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment