I think I missed posting a jog and playlist. I'm pretty sure I did because I did go on another dog swapping jog. Yes. Really I did.
Tonight I decided to leave the dogs at home because I wanted to go out on some less dog-friendly roads. I went over the Interstate, up Gay Street, and over to the Art Museum. Once around the pond and back. Oh and it was around 11:00 PM, so it was pretty quiet. And cold.
I was somewhat surprised at how quickly I could get almost downtown. I like that route. A bit more scenic than just around the neighborhood.
The Playlist: Rock and Roll in more or less alphabetical order
Shake a Leg -AC/DC
Sweet Emotion -Aerosmith
Love Me Two Times -The Doors
Epistle to Dippy -Donovan
Rock and Roll, Part 2 -Gary Glitter
Christine Sixteen -Kiss
The Song Remains the Same -Led Zeppelin
Fat Bottomed Girls -Queen
I Wanna Be Sedated -The Ramones
Total time, 33:33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment