Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Metal

As you may have gleaned from the last few playlists, I've been having a metal renaissance of sorts, with AC/DC featuring prominently. Being a fan of Malcolm Gladwell, I feel that there must be some strange, evanescent reason for this behavior. And being not a psychologist and somewhat intellectually lazy after a nice run, I don't really concern myself with what that reason may be.

I suited up last night, but couldn't find my flashlight. Honestly, I stopped looking after only the most cursory of investigations. It was cold, and late, and I figured I would go tomorrow, which is tonight, and I did. It was a bit warmer tonight, and I took a slightly different route from the trans-Interstate route I've been favoring, which turned out to be slightly shorter than the other route, although I think I was going a notch faster than usual.

The Playlist
Paranoid -Black Sabbath
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap -AC/DC. A good song for some long strides.
Back in Black -AC/DC
Highway to Hell -AC/DC
Draw the Line -Aerosmith
Roadhouse Blues -The Doors
Hit It and Quit It -Funkadelic
Calling Dr. Love -KISS
Iron Man -Black Sabbath. The fast bit at the end was ideal for the kick!
Total time, about 37:00. I didn't time properly AGAIN.

No comments: