I saw two snakes on the road today. One alive, the other dead. Actually, on the way home the other appeared to be dead also. But where have I been? I was on a vacation with my wife last week in the Netherlands and Belgium. I packed my shoes but I did not run. So I've been off my feet for a while. My calf is feeling better at the moment.
Playlist
Moonage Daydream -David Bowie
Fall Out -the Police
Diamond Dogs -David Bowie
Queen Bitch -David Bowie
Haleakala -Gabby Pahinui
Cooperation -Franco & Sam Mangwana
Dadje Von O Von Non -Gnonnas Pedro et Ses Dadjes
Times
L1 8:29
L2 7:29
L3 7:58
L4 8:38
Total 32:33
Distance 3.5. I've lost some serious ground. I've gotten this route down to under 30. Boo
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Two snakes
Labels:
Benin,
Chewacla,
david bowie,
Gabby Pahinui,
Police,
Rough Guide Soukous,
SLOTH,
slow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment