Friday, May 28, 2010

Buzz

First buzz cut of the summer today. Or as I refer to it, shaving the squirrel pelt. I'm quite grizzly, you see, salt and pepper with extra salt, if you haven't seen me lately.

I headed out towards Chewacla feeling fine, and decided to head up the bike trail *just* a little bit. So that's what I did, just up to the first paved intersection (up to Whippoorwill) and turned around. It seemed quite a bit hotter on the way back. The heat almost deterred me from heading out at all; I didn't get started until after 11:00. But I think I'm starting to get used to it, or I'll eventually shift back to the night shift. I keep saying that, but I keep resisting as well.

My right foot numbness didn't kick in until the way back. I loosened it up quite a bit at the start, but I think it's still just a little tight, sigh.

Playlist -Mostly classics, some assorted oddments
Sweet Emotion -Aerosmith
Loser -Beck
Time is Too Expensive -Del Tha Funky Homosapien
Sugar -Imperial Teen
The Wind Cries Mary -Jimi Hendrix
What Is And What Should Never Be -Led Zeppelin
Hot Pink -Meat Puppets
Dashboard -Modest Mouse
The Gnome -Pink Floyd
Every Breath You Take -Police
Sympathy for the Devil -Rolling Stones

L1 8:17
L2 6:53
L3 5:07
L4 5:20
L5 7:38
L6 7:37
L7 0:57
Total 41:48

Distance 4.6 miles

No comments: