Spent a chunk of my first paycheck today, including the purchase of a really nice pair of headphones. I was going to run up to Gay/Woodfield, but then it's gameday and this close to kickoff I imagine there are idiots who are late and driving like maniacs, and I don't need that. So I started up that way, and turned left on Wright's Mill, instead of right. I don't want to miss the game myself, so I only went over to Ogletree stop sign and back. First run in daylight hours in a while. Broke my jar of rejuvenating elixir when I got back.
Playlist
Territorial Pissings -Nirvana
Jean Genie -David Bowie
The Distance -Cake
Under the Gun -Circle Jerks
Safe European Home -the Clash
Time is Too Expensive -Del the Funky Homosapien
Times
L1 1:54
L2 7:18
L3 7:18
L4 1:54
L5 0:53
Total 20:39
Distance 2.3 miles
Cumulative distance. 2.3 miles. Almost added onto the 18.6 from last month. That was the August total. Not great, but better than July.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment