I've had to take another chunk of time off. My wife's been out of the country, and I don't feel right going out at night and leaving the kids home alone and asleep, (and not just because it's against the law). Also, the three of us have had a 24 stomach bug go through us in turn, so I've had to tend to them as well. I thought I'd try to get out for a longer run, down to the bike trail and back. I made down and back to Wright's Mill, but had to stop and walk for a bit (grrr.), then got started up and decided I had to walk some more (double grr). Not a big surprise, after more than a week off and trying for a longer run than I'd done in a while. It doesn't bode well for the 10 mile in two weeks, but injuring myself would be even more of a setback. I made it in just as it started raining. I would have missed it entirely had I been able to run the whole way (frown).
Playlist
Pithecanthropus Erectus -Charles Mingus Jazz Workshop
Roxanne Roxanne -UTFO
What New York Used to Be -the Kills
Heroes -David Bowie
Black Country Rock -David Bowie
White Lines (Don't Do It) -Grandmaster Flash
A Little Better -Gnarls Barkley
No More Tears -Ozzy Osbourne
Ventilator Blues -Rolling Stones
Mexican Radio -Wall of Voodoo
Away -Meat Puppets
Shhhh/Peaceful -Miles Davis
Times
L1 9:11
L2 7:45
L3 15:39
L4 16: 22
L5 1:32
L6 6:21 (walking)
L7 3:11
L8 7:11 (walking)
L9 4:03
L10 0:56
Distance 6.2 miles (not sure how much walking, maybe 1 mile?)
Cumulative distance 17.1
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment