I got our for one last run this month, this evening. I need to decide if I'm going to register for the Tough Ten coming up next week. I've been able to do 5.6 comfortably in the recent past, but that last 6.2 gave me some trouble. I was pretty sore for a couple of days after. Ten? seems like a lot. If it were at night, that might be okay. Early morning might be fine as well. My friend who's organizing it told me the route. It's up and back on Ogletree, plus Windway and up into Grove Hill. This evening I ran up to Woodfield and cut up to Wright's Mill and back past the Early Ed. Center.
Playlist Mostly HipHop
The Ocean -Led Zeppelin
What New York Used to Be -the Kills
Time is Too Expensive -Del Tha Funky Homosapien
Bust a Move -Young MC
Bring The Noise -Public Enemy
Jam On It -Newcleus
Times
L1 13:17
L2 3:00
L3 6:52
L4 5:13
L5 0:54
Total 29:21
Distance 3.1 miles
Cumulative Distance 20.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment