...to the end of the month. Last week's 5K was canceled due to stormy weather. It's be a mix of overcast and stormy off and on the past week til today. It did storm earlier, but right now it's muggy and overcast, but not even a drip. We need the rain very badly. Over the weekend, I got a terrible pain in my leg which made it unpleasant to even walk. A little ibuprofen (or Vitamin I, as I call it) and rest made it all but disappear. No hint of it this evening as I went out and ran up to Samford and back via College. If tomorrow's 5K pans out, I'll have my monthly goal for the second month.
Playlist, an odd melange
El Microfono -M.I.S.
Party in the U.S.A. -Miley Cyrus
Fireflies -Owl City
Life During Wartime -Talking Heads
Emperor Tomato Ketchup -Stereolab
What Goes On -Velvet Underground
On A Plain -Nirvana
Black Hole Sun -Soundgarden
Crush -Smashing Pumpkins
No Expectations -Rolling Stones
Mexican Radio -WoV
Times
12:41
6:23
7:40
3:42
11:47
0:54
Total 43:08. That's my best time for the route in a while. It's nice to see the time go down, even a little bit.
Distance 4.6 miles
Cumulative 37.4 miles
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Getting Close
Labels:
GWCSG,
MIS,
Nirvana,
rolling stones,
Smashing Pumpkins,
stereolab,
Talking Heads,
VU,
WoV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment