I knew I had to get out there today. I'm slipping behind in my challenge, and I don't think I should try to backend all my miles at the end of the month. Another newish route, left on University and up to Donahue, then back down Kimberly and down University to Town Creek. At the restrooms, I stopped and rested, both my bladder and the rest of my body, and had a little sip of water from the fountain, then back out to Gay and home.
Playlist
Use Somebody -Kings of Leon
Lucifer Sam -Pink Floyd
Spoonman -Soundgarden
Notion -Kings of Leon
Blanket of Weeds -Meat Puppets
Transdermal Celebration -Ween
Mexican Radio -Wall of Voodoo
Turn it On -Flaming Lips
Heroes -David Bowie
Benzi Box -Danger Doom
Manic Depression -Jimi Hendrix
Say It Ain't So -Weezer
Times
L1 15:24
L2 3:12
L3 7:12
L4 2:11
L5 3:17
(Break 3:26)
L7 9:13
L8 0:56
Total 44:53 -3:26 =41:27
Distance 4.3 miles
Cumulative distance 15.2 miles
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Hot Lazy Saturday Morning
Labels:
david bowie,
Flaming Lips,
hot,
Jimi Hendrix,
KoL,
meat puppets,
new route,
Pink Floyd,
Soundgarden,
town creek,
ween,
weezer,
WoV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment