Monday, August 1, 2011

Goodbye SF, Hello August

Last run in cool San Francisco, up into the Presidio, around the golf course and back down and around Mountain Lake Park. Then around Presidio Landmark and down part of the Anza Trail, which wasn't on the gmaps-pedometer :( Also on this uncharted leg, I ran out of playlist, so I stopped to re-up it. I emerged over near Baker Beach, and came back up Lincoln to 25th Ave and home via Lake St. I'm going to miss this weather, for sure.

Yesterday my wife and I went to visit some other neighborhoods, namely the upper Haight and Japantown. We came across the SF Marathon coming through. Also, I stopped at Amoeba Music and got some new CDs to plug into the tune-o-matic, some of which featured in today's playlist :)

Playlist (mostly 80s and 90s again)
Working For Vacation -Cibo Matto
Solsbury Hill -Peter Gabriel
Right Place, Wrong Time -Dr. John the Night Tripper
Pictures of Matchstick Men -Camper Van Beethoven
Way Over Yonder in the Minor Key -Billy Bragg and Wilco
Shock the Monkey -Peter Gabriel
Driver 8 -REM
Tide is High -Blondie
Sledgehammer -Peter Gabriel
Car Wheels On A Gravel Road -Lucinda Williams
Catapult -REM
Devil's Roof -Throwing Muses

Times
L1 37:48
L2 (pause for playlist adjustment, a bit longer than 0:54, really)
L3 11:40
Total 50:23

Distance 3.8+1.2+0.4 =5.4 miles?
Cumulative 5.4 miles

No comments: