Having finished my lecturing for the week, I knew it was time for another run. I set out shortly after 8 AM, which was, of course, the coolest it was going to be on this run. I went over the Interstate and west on University, up Donahue to College, and past the Art Museum back to Gay and home (not turning down Briarwood). Looking at my time, I didn't think I'd gone 4, but measuring the route showed that I went 4.1 miles. Yay. My BRAND NEW headphones have started going all wonky again. I think that when they get sweat in the microphone they start trying to activate Voice Control, and making the music play oddly. Boo. Otherwise, they're nice headphones.
Playlist
Turn It On -Flaming Lips
Novacane -Beck
Safe European Home -The Clash
The Width of a Circle -David Bowie
E-Pro -Beck
Crazy -Gnarls Barkley
Purple Haze -Jimi Hendrix
Notion -Kings of Leon
For Your Life -Led Zeppelin
Times
L1 15:06
L2 6:27
L3 3:26
L4 11:53
L5 0:50
Total 37:42
Distance 4.1 miles
Cumulative 35.2 miles
Friday, August 26, 2011
Warm Friday
Labels:
beck,
david bowie,
Flaming Lips,
gnarls barkley,
Jimi Hendrix,
KoL,
Led Zeppelin,
new route,
the clash,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment