Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 2. Sore, trying to make up for lost time

I'm trying to get back on track, but I can't risk hurting myself again. I think the old injury has healed, but I don't want to injure anything else, obviously. I'm feeling just a bit sore today, in my outer thighs. But overall, good. I decided on another shortish run today, an honest 3.8 mile route, out Ogletree to the first road up on the left and back, and down Old Wright's Mill again.

Playlist Rockin'
Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution AC/DC
Sweet Emotion Aerosmith
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da the Beatles
Paranoid Black Sabbath
Lust for Life Iggy Pop
I Do J.Geils Band
Driving South Jimi Hendrix Experience
Stray Cat Blues Rolling Stones
The Song Remains The Same Led Zeppelin

Times
L1 8:06
L2 5:41
L3 1:19
L4 1:17
L5 6:04
L6 9:55
L7 0:47
Total 33:10

Distance 3.8 miles
Cumulative distance 7.6 miles

No comments: