Last run in town before end of the year, most likely. We plan on hitting the road this evening, so I knew I had to get out today or not for a few days. I headed up to Woodfield/Gay, turned around and came back through Town Creek Cemetery and Park. I'll call this a new route because it's been so long since I've run it, if ever. Also, even though it was in the low 60's, I wore spandex to hold my legs together.
| Playlist |
|
| Jimmy James | Beastie Boys |
| Pictures of Matchstick Men | Camper Van Beethoven |
| E-Pro | Beck |
| Rock 'n Roll All Night | Kiss |
| Search and Destroy | Iggy and the Stooges |
| (I Was Born In A) Laundromat | Camper Van Beethoven |
| Back in Black | AC/DC |
| Why Don’t We Do It In The Road | The Beatles |
| Just a Friend | Biz Markie |
| Times |
| L1 | 11:39 |
| L2 | 16:11 |
| L3 | 0:50 |
Total
| 28:40 |
Distance 3.2 miles
Cumulative distance 14.8
No comments:
Post a Comment