I finally made it back out on the road after an month and almost a half. My left calf was very tender and the pain affected my walking gait for most of a week after the injury back at the end of October. My web research and conversations with physicians suggested rest was necessary. Then I was busy, and now the busiest part of the year is over. So this evening I finally got out on the road for a fairly short run. I went down to Chewacla entrance and back, then at the top of the hill I went down Old Wright's Mill Rd, to add on a little bit.
Playlist
| Back in the Saddle | Aerosmith |
| Fish Paste | Die Antwoord |
| Dr. Lee, PhD | Beastie Boys and Lee Scratch Perry |
| Memphis | Chuck Berry |
| Moonlight On Vermont | Captain Beefheart & his Magic Band |
| Stay Close to Me | Bad Brains |
| (I Was Born In A) Laundromat | Camper Van Beethoven |
| Guns of Brixton | the Clash |
| Back in Black | AC/DC |
Times
| L1 | 8:23 |
| L2 | 7:18 |
| L3 | 7:31 |
| L4 | 10:03 |
| L5 | 0:47 |
| Total | 34:02 |
Distance 3.8 miles
Cumulative 3.8 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment