Friday, December 30, 2011

Douthat State Park

I just got back from a trip to western Virginia, which capped off our grand travels for the Winter Holidays. We had a lovely stay with some old college friends at a lodge at Douthat State Park. We did some hiking up in the mountains, and generally passed the time keeping warm. I went on a run just before dusk, and ended up going farther than I had intended, mainly because I got a bit lost. The last thing I wanted was to get exhausted and have to start walking as the sun was setting, but that didn't happen, and instead I got a long run in instead.

Playlist
Benzi Box Danger Doom
Blister In The Sun Violent Femmes
Jump In The Line Harry Belafonte
Wat Da Hook Gon Be Murphy Lee
Misty Mountain Hop Led Zeppelin
Pop Muzik M
Party in the USA Miley Cyrus
Over the Hills and Far Away Led Zeppelin
Dig A Pony the Beatles
Time to Pretend MGMT
I've Got A Feeling the Beatles

Times
L1 14:45
L2 31:35
L3 0:28
Total 46:49

Distance: Not really sure, but about 5-6 miles
Cumulative distance: 35.1- 36.1 miles. Very close to my goal for December. Yay

No comments: