Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's the Second Run of 2012

I've been slacking a bit in terms of getting out, so I tried to make up for it by going longer. I had been questioning whether I'll be able to do the half marathon, due to my limited training and (dietary) effort in recent weeks. But I'm feeling good after seven miles , so maybe one more long one could convince me that I'm ready. I hit a new route, heading up to Toomer's via Gay, then down Magnolia to Donahue and down to Lem Morrison and back to Samford to Gay and home. I saw some students of mine by the Arena, and they waved vigorously, which was inspiring.

Playlist "It" returns
Bring It On Gomez
Ch-check It Out Beastie Boys
(I Love It When You) Call Me Names Joan Armatradding
Cool It Down Velvet Underground
I Love It Loud KISS
It's Expected I'm Gone Minutemen
Let It Bleed Rolling Stones
Tougher Than It Is CAKE
Where It's At Beck
Why Don't We Do It In The Road Beatles
Say It Ain't So Weezer
Save It For Later English Beat
Life and How To Live It REM
Legalize It Peter Tosh
It's Summertime Flaming Lips
If It Runs Bad Livers
I Wanna Know If It's Good To You Funkadelic

Times
L1 12:27
L2 6:26
L3 5:56
L4 21:03
L5 5:55
L6 11:12
L7 0:52
Total 1:03:52

Distance 7.0 miles
Cumulative 13.0 miles

No comments: