Thursday, January 5, 2012

First Run of 2012

Five days in, and just getting my first run in. I actually prefer the cold, since I like wearing the spandex compression suit. I headed up and over the Interstate, then up Gay Street. I decided to go up to Toomer's and back down College, and back via Woodfield, though at Gay I decided to head back up to Wright's Mill and come back that way. That added on a bit and got my route just over 6.0 miles (6.07). My back felt a little sore for a bit in the third mile, but it resolved. Toward the end, my right heel felt a little tight.

Playlist
Blister In The Sun Violent Femmes
Radio Free Europe REM
Pass the Dutchie Musical Youth
I Me Mine the Beatles
To Kingdom Come the Band
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker the Ramones
Sledgehammer Peter Gabriel
Driver 8 REM
Chest Fever the Band
Chameleon Herbie Hancock
Life and How to Live It REM
Watermelon Man Herbie Hancock
Times
L1 12:07
L2 6:19
L3 6:00
L4 11:26
L5 3:21
L6 15:28
L7 0:51
Total 55:32

Distance 6.0 miles

No comments: