I decided I'm not going to run the Callaway Gardens Half Marathon, even though I think I could do back to back Halfs. Pride precedes a fall, so they say. I did have a big fat blister on my right foot, which I opted to reduce right away, rather than wait for it, which I what I learned in the Boy Scouts. Tonight it was balmy after a big rain, about 63 F, and I opted to run up to Toomer's and back. Felt good most of the time. The Map My Route app was being wonky, so I didn't use it tonight.
| Playlist | |
| The Goose | Parliament |
| Big Time | Peter Gabriel |
| Orange | Meat Puppets |
| (I Love It When You) Call Me Names | Joan Armatradding |
| Slavedriver | Jenny & Johnny |
| Jump In The Line | Harry Belafonte |
| Bring It On | Gomez |
| Atomic Dog | George Clinton |
| Black Hole Sun | Soundgarden |
| Cantique | Kanda Bongo Man |
| Dadje Von O Von Non | Gnonnas Pedro & Ses Dadjes |
Times | |
| L1 | 12:06 |
| L2 | 6:04 |
| L3 | 5:51 |
| L4 | 11:11 |
| L5 | 3:15 |
| L6 | 10:48 |
| L7 | 0:49 |
| Total | 50:05 |
Distance 5.6 miles
Cumulative distance 36.5 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment