Another Summer 5K. A bit warmer than last week. Veronica ran the 1 mile fun run again, and did well, about 7:40. She says she'll do the 5K next week. Violet ran the mile again and did much better, finishing strong at about 10 minutes. For my part, I started out quickly, ran the first mile under 7 minutes, but I couldn't keep that pace. Even so, I did all right. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this course.
| Playlist |
Reggae |
| Birds In The Treetop |
Ras Michael and the Sons of Negus |
| Stepping Razor |
Peter Tosh |
| Crystal Ball |
Peter Tosh |
| Cold Blood |
Peter Tosh |
| Peace Treaty |
Peter Tosh |
| Chiney Man |
Culture |
Distance: 3.29 miles
Cumulative: 12.93 miles
Time 24:26
Pace 7:25 min/mi
No comments:
Post a Comment