This morning, I did what really motivated and unslothlike people do. I got out of bed and went for a run. I usually don't, because I'm afraid I'm going to hurt myself and don't want to trash my plans for the day. I felt like a total wonk, as I crafted a note to cover the day's agenda while listening to the tune-O-matic. I opted to go for an all Beck playlist. To whit:
Beercan -from the album Mellow Gold
Girl -from the album Guero
Strange Apparition -from the album The Information
Jackass -from the album Odelay
Milk & Honey -from the album Midnite Vultures
Bottle of Blues -from the album Mutations. This song and Tropicalia are probably the only songs fast enough for jogging.
Gamma Ray -from the album Modern Guilt
I hit all the main albums except Sea Change. Kind of dark for a sunny South African morning. It's getting hot in here (I saw Beck cover that song at a concert in San Jose)
Time out: 34:08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment